Second Social Board

This topic has been archived. No more messages may be posted in it.

Bought a house in Georgia.

From: Deuce | Posted: December 25, 2017, 18:19:28 | Message Detail | Quote | #001
Going to be stuck here longer than I originally planned, and my douchebag rental company kept raising rent anyway, so I decided it was time to buy. It'd be nice if that new Amazon office would wind up down here and cause a crazy spike in house prices so I can make some money off of it, but somehow I imagine I don't have that kind of luck.

---
Hostis humani generis.
Boredom's not a burden anyone should bear.
From: Sine | Posted: December 26, 2017, 5:47:55 | Message Detail | Quote | #002
I was going to post something, but I one of my cats was digging a cough drop wrapper out from under a chair and ran off it with so satisfied that I forgot what I was going to say :D!
---
post-sig
From: Useless | Posted: December 28, 2017, 7:30:45 | Message Detail | Quote | #003
He bought his house months ago and didn't tell anyone.
---
Everyone out of the universe, quick!
From: Link Dude | Posted: January 1, 2018, 18:23:28 | Message Detail | Quote | #004
Not even his own useless brother? What a deucebag
---
LMAO i'm into guys - Ant P
From: Deuce | Posted: January 14, 2018, 18:47:36 | Message Detail | Quote | #005
I've already had a random water leak dissolve part of the living room ceiling and had an outside faucet break while turning off the water.

---
Hostis humani generis.
From: Useless | Posted: January 14, 2018, 19:32:46 | Message Detail | Quote | #006
You own house, house owned you. Seems perfectly fair to me.
---
Everyone out of the universe, quick!
From: Deuce | Posted: January 21, 2018, 18:45:39 | Message Detail | Quote | #007
I resealed one of the wallboard seams using a 79 cent bottle of school glue from Kroger and some random business cards. It actually looks pretty damn good compared to what it used to.

---
Hostis humani generis.
From: BlaargGaakSnort | Posted: January 23, 2018, 1:23:00 | Message Detail | Quote | #008
You still need to bring your ass down here to Tampa... Or I come up there I guess...
---
In the end, it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures, the Tyrannosaurus Rex.