Video Game Central

COD WWII

From: BlaargGaakSnort | Posted: November 5, 2017, 12:19:07 | Message Detail | Quote | #001
Don't act like you don't have it . I saw you were in the title screen. Play tonight?
---
In the end, it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures, the Tyrannosaurus Rex.
From: BlaargGaakSnort | Posted: November 5, 2017, 14:29:36 | Message Detail | Quote | #002
Apparently, if the host leaves in zombies... You lose all progress in that match... Fuck....
---
In the end, it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures, the Tyrannosaurus Rex.
From: Useless | Posted: November 6, 2017, 13:24:11 | Message Detail | Quote | #003
lolololol
---
Everyone out of the universe, quick!
From: Deuce | Posted: November 12, 2017, 17:57:22 | Message Detail | Quote | #004
Yeah I have it, I've just been having a hard time finding the motivation to play it. I'm lucky to be home by 10 these days, and I'm up at 5 to go back to work. I don't like to play stuff unless I can play for a few hours, so that pretty much rules out any work night.

I have to say that the headquarters menu system thing is the most idiotic change ever though.

---
Hostis humani generis.
Boredom's not a burden anyone should bear.
From: BlaargGaakSnort | Posted: November 13, 2017, 16:22:38 | Message Detail | Quote | #005
The only other COD game I really played was Advanced Warfighter... So any changes don't bother me...

On another note... My PS4 won't display on my t.v. or remote play, even in safe mode... Here's to hoping leaving it unplugged all night will fix it.
---
From: Deuce | Posted: November 13, 2017, 18:29:46 | Message Detail | Quote | #006
I do like that they replaced the final killcam with a highlight clip. Lets people rage at more of my SMG hipfire quadfeeds. It does kinda ruin the fun we used to have of waiting behind a camper for the chance to humiliate them with the killcam though, like how Polk used to lay prone behind prone campers and then impact kill them with thrown equipment. Classic every time.

---
Hostis humani generis.
From: BlaargGaakSnort | Posted: November 14, 2017, 14:47:29 | Message Detail | Quote | #007
PS4 works again! I enjoy the hit box so far, compared to Advanced Warfighter.
---
From: Deuce | Posted: November 14, 2017, 16:20:43 | Message Detail | Quote | #008
WARFIGHTER WARFIGHTER WARFIGHTER WARFIGHTER

Anyway Call of Duty sucks, wanna play carpet bomber-only Rogue States instead?

---
Hostis humani generis.
From: BlaargGaakSnort | Posted: November 16, 2017, 1:32:31 | Message Detail | Quote | #009
I'll only build rangers and snipers. Air sucked in that game.
---
From: Deuce | Posted: November 16, 2017, 20:42:37 | Message Detail | Quote | #010
Zero hour air force general vs stealth general to 500?

---
Hostis humani generis.
From: BlaargGaakSnort | Posted: November 18, 2017, 12:39:53 | Message Detail | Quote | #011
Sounds like a quick game, sure.
---