Poll of the Day

aside from the first episode, the orville has been good

From: Sine | Posted: October 21, 2017, 3:02:35 | Message Detail | Quote | #001
The first one was not enough Trek, not enough good humor. It was just stupid Seth jokes every two minutes. The rest of the episodes have been a good mix though! Sadly better than Discovery has been :(!
---
post-sig
[E] From: Lethal | Posted: October 23, 2017, 3:28:46 | Message Detail | Quote | #002
O_o

Now that's a name I've not seen in years... maybe a decade? What bringeth ye to this obscure corner of the interwebs?

Edit: although even a cursory ten seconds of quick research indicates that you have been around from time to time. I'm not particularly aware of my surroundings, apparently >_>
---
Society had a crime problem. It hired cops to attack crime. Now society has a cop problem.
From: Sine | Posted: October 23, 2017, 15:40:53 | Message Detail | Quote | #003
I was super depressed saturday and have been having a nostalgic time!
---
post-sig
From: Deuce | Posted: October 25, 2017, 16:21:34 | Message Detail | Quote | #004
I only watched some of the first episode. Seemed like it had potential, but not enough for me to be bothered to actually watch it on TV.

---
Hostis humani generis.
Boredom's not a burden anyone should bear.
From: Sine | Posted: October 25, 2017, 18:29:07 | Message Detail | Quote | #005
I would recommend watching any other episode, the first one was genuinely bad but it picked up well in the next five or so.
---
post-sig