The Brink

Hi.

From: BlitzisBack | Posted: February 15, 2017, 8:57:55 | Message Detail | Quote | #001
Hello.
From: Sine | Posted: February 17, 2017, 18:21:18 | Message Detail | Quote | #002
sup
---
post-sig
From: Deuce | Posted: February 19, 2017, 20:10:58 | Message Detail | Quote | #003
GREETINGS GOOD SIRS

---
Hostis humani generis.
Boredom's not a burden anyone should bear.
From: BlitzisBack | Posted: February 20, 2017, 8:38:05 | Message Detail | Quote | #004
Everytime I come back here I am shocked it is still around. I assume Deuce still uses it to store files and stuff?
From: Lethal | Posted: February 21, 2017, 12:17:19 | Message Detail | Quote | #005
It definitely isn't much of a forum anymore >_>
---
Society had a crime problem. It hired cops to attack crime. Now society has a cop problem.
From: Sine | Posted: February 22, 2017, 16:19:27 | Message Detail | Quote | #006
it's more like carving a message into a stone and hoping it gets seen by people in the future. Sooo...... what's everyone up to these days anyway?
---
post-sig
From: Link Dude | Posted: February 24, 2017, 21:50:44 | Message Detail | Quote | #007
Yep, at this rate I'm winning that topic.
---
LMAO i'm into guys - Ant P
From: Deuce | Posted: March 2, 2017, 17:39:53 | Message Detail | Quote | #008
Sine Said:
it's more like carving a message into a stone and hoping it gets seen by people in the future. Sooo...... what's everyone up to these days anyway?
---
post-sig

Moved to Atlanta at the end of 2015. Now I spend my time hating everyone who lives here, used to live here, or will live here in the future.

---
Hostis humani generis.
From: BlaargGaakSnort | Posted: March 8, 2017, 2:27:18 | Message Detail | Quote | #009
I moved to Tampa, FL last August and feel the same way as Deuce does towards the people here. Especially since it's against the law to use your signal.
---
In the end, it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures, the Tyrannosaurus Rex.
From: Link Dude | Posted: March 15, 2017, 11:01:56 | Message Detail | Quote | #010
BlaargGaakSnort Said:
I moved to Tampa, FL last August and feel the same way as Deuce does towards the people here. Especially since it's against the law to use your signal.
---
In the end, it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures, the Tyrannosaurus Rex.

what
---
From: BlaargGaakSnort | Posted: March 15, 2017, 16:24:43 | Message Detail | Quote | #011
Everytime I use my turn signal, people take it as a challenge. Now that I'm riding a motorcycle, I don't even think about the highways. I have to take other roads... People don't even see my truck on the highway. I can't count the amount of times someone just started driving into my lane and I have to honk...
---
From: Deuce | Posted: March 27, 2017, 19:27:51 | Message Detail | Quote | #012
Yeah an alarming amount of drivers around Atlanta can't be bothered to turn their headlights on, let alone use their turn signals. Of course it's less of an issue when pretty much every road is a brutal 10mph crawl where there's no room to change lanes anyway.

---
Hostis humani generis.
From: Talic | Posted: March 28, 2017, 14:33:38 | Message Detail | Quote | #013
Sine Said:
---
post-sig

This is so accurate it almost hurts.

I got married, became a Certified Public Accountant, and am trying to get through living out of a suitcase for the first 4 months of the year.

That and got older. Definitely got older.
---
The Hall of Thrax
IIRC, Africa gave us AIDS.
I would take it in the ass from Harrison Ford tbqh
From: Lethal | Posted: March 29, 2017, 12:22:40 | Message Detail | Quote | #014
That and got older. Definitely got older.

Yeah >_> I had to remind my two friends of that as they were throwing hail mary's with a yam across the grocery store yesterday. Like hey, you guys are almost 30 now right?
---
Society had a crime problem. It hired cops to attack crime. Now society has a cop problem.
From: Lobsterpunch | Posted: April 6, 2017, 18:59:59 | Message Detail | Quote | #015
Bodies get older but peoples minds take a while to catch up.
---
I am 10 ninjas.
From: Neo7 | Posted: May 7, 2017, 18:41:06 | Message Detail | Quote | #016
Hello there
From: Sine | Posted: May 19, 2017, 16:28:24 | Message Detail | Quote | #017
Hotlanta that's nutty, never figured you as someone to move down there.

I am still trying to pretend I have not grown up :(. Spent the day opening ten boxes of magic cards and playing WoW.
---
post-sig
From: Deuce | Posted: May 20, 2017, 12:08:41 | Message Detail | Quote | #018
I shouldn't have moved here, but stupidity got the best of me.

---
Hostis humani generis.
From: Link Dude | Posted: May 23, 2017, 9:02:14 | Message Detail | Quote | #019
And great advice
---
From: Sine | Posted: June 8, 2017, 16:54:49 | Message Detail | Quote | #020
excellent advice. Taking it to heart.
---
post-sig
From: Link Dude | Posted: June 10, 2017, 22:40:02 | Message Detail | Quote | #021
Only the best of times can happen when make decisions based on a Brink poll.
---