The Brink

Hi.

From: BlitzisBack | Posted: February 15, 2017, 8:57:55 | Message Detail | Quote | #001
Hello.
From: Sine | Posted: February 17, 2017, 18:21:18 | Message Detail | Quote | #002
sup
---
post-sig
From: Deuce | Posted: February 19, 2017, 20:10:58 | Message Detail | Quote | #003
GREETINGS GOOD SIRS

---
Hostis humani generis.
Boredom's not a burden anyone should bear.
From: BlitzisBack | Posted: February 20, 2017, 8:38:05 | Message Detail | Quote | #004
Everytime I come back here I am shocked it is still around. I assume Deuce still uses it to store files and stuff?
From: Lethal | Posted: February 21, 2017, 12:17:19 | Message Detail | Quote | #005
It definitely isn't much of a forum anymore >_>
---
Society had a crime problem. It hired cops to attack crime. Now society has a cop problem.
From: Sine | Posted: February 22, 2017, 16:19:27 | Message Detail | Quote | #006
it's more like carving a message into a stone and hoping it gets seen by people in the future. Sooo...... what's everyone up to these days anyway?
---
post-sig
From: Link Dude | Posted: February 24, 2017, 21:50:44 | Message Detail | Quote | #007
Yep, at this rate I'm winning that topic.
---
LMAO i'm into guys - Ant P
From: Deuce | Posted: March 2, 2017, 17:39:53 | Message Detail | Quote | #008
Sine Said:
it's more like carving a message into a stone and hoping it gets seen by people in the future. Sooo...... what's everyone up to these days anyway?
---
post-sig

Moved to Atlanta at the end of 2015. Now I spend my time hating everyone who lives here, used to live here, or will live here in the future.

---
Hostis humani generis.
Boredom's not a burden anyone should bear.
From: BlaargGaakSnort | Posted: March 8, 2017, 2:27:18 | Message Detail | Quote | #009
I moved to Tampa, FL last August and feel the same way as Deuce does towards the people here. Especially since it's against the law to use your signal.
---
In the end, it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures, the Tyrannosaurus Rex.
From: Link Dude | Posted: March 15, 2017, 11:01:56 | Message Detail | Quote | #010
BlaargGaakSnort Said:
I moved to Tampa, FL last August and feel the same way as Deuce does towards the people here. Especially since it's against the law to use your signal.
---
In the end, it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures, the Tyrannosaurus Rex.

what
---
LMAO i'm into guys - Ant P
From: BlaargGaakSnort | Posted: March 15, 2017, 16:24:43 | Message Detail | Quote | #011
Everytime I use my turn signal, people take it as a challenge. Now that I'm riding a motorcycle, I don't even think about the highways. I have to take other roads... People don't even see my truck on the highway. I can't count the amount of times someone just started driving into my lane and I have to honk...
---