Video Game Central

This topic has been archived. No more messages may be posted in it.

Why does the background music on the PS4 home screen want to put you to sleep?

From: Deuce | Posted: November 26, 2016, 19:01:18 | Message Detail | Quote | #001
Seriously, it's like they'd rather you fall asleep than play anything.

---
Hostis humani generis.
Boredom's not a burden anyone should bear.
From: Link Dude | Posted: November 27, 2016, 14:34:34 | Message Detail | Quote | #002
They're making sure you don't realize how much you overpaid for their games. Even if you got them on sale.
---
LMAO i'm into guys - Ant P
From: BlaargGaakSnort | Posted: December 3, 2016, 6:11:15 | Message Detail | Quote | #003
Maybe the are using the processing power (like in home or whatever it was) to finish Skynet?
---
In the end, it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures, the Tyrannosaurus Rex.
From: Deuce | Posted: February 5, 2017, 20:01:14 | Message Detail | Quote | #004
The PS4 also seems to have a problem with its bluray player arbitrarily not starting on the first attempt maybe 20% of the time.

---
Hostis humani generis.
From: BlaargGaakSnort | Posted: February 7, 2017, 3:01:41 | Message Detail | Quote | #005
I haven't had any disc issues, yet.... I had quite a few issues with the lasers in various PS3s, though.
---
In the end, it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures, the Tyrannosaurus Rex.
From: Deuce | Posted: February 19, 2017, 20:10:10 | Message Detail | Quote | #006
It's not a problem with it reading the disc. The app just doesn't launch for some reason until I restart the PS4. Never had this issue on the PS3 though.

---
Hostis humani generis.
From: deletemypostsdeuce | Posted: June 22, 2017, 20:48:54 | Message Detail | Quote | #007
mine is the ffxv theme
---
http://thraxatron.blogspot.com/