Video Game Central

Why does the background music on the PS4 home screen want to put you to sleep?

From: Deuce | Posted: November 26, 2016, 19:01:18 | Message Detail | Quote | #001
Seriously, it's like they'd rather you fall asleep than play anything.

---
Hostis humani generis.
Boredom's not a burden anyone should bear.
From: Link Dude | Posted: November 27, 2016, 14:34:34 | Message Detail | Quote | #002
They're making sure you don't realize how much you overpaid for their games. Even if you got them on sale.
---
LMAO i'm into guys - Ant P
From: BlaargGaakSnort | Posted: December 3, 2016, 6:11:15 | Message Detail | Quote | #003
Maybe the are using the processing power (like in home or whatever it was) to finish Skynet?
---
In the end, it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures, the Tyrannosaurus Rex.
From: Deuce | Posted: February 5, 2017, 20:01:14 | Message Detail | Quote | #004
The PS4 also seems to have a problem with its bluray player arbitrarily not starting on the first attempt maybe 20% of the time.

---
Hostis humani generis.
From: BlaargGaakSnort | Posted: February 7, 2017, 3:01:41 | Message Detail | Quote | #005
I haven't had any disc issues, yet.... I had quite a few issues with the lasers in various PS3s, though.
---
In the end, it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures, the Tyrannosaurus Rex.
From: Deuce | Posted: February 19, 2017, 20:10:10 | Message Detail | Quote | #006
It's not a problem with it reading the disc. The app just doesn't launch for some reason until I restart the PS4. Never had this issue on the PS3 though.

---
Hostis humani generis.