Video Game Central

Picked up Dragon's Dogma

From: Deuce | Posted: September 18, 2016, 19:23:11 | Message Detail | Quote | #001
It was on sale on Steam a few weeks ago for 5 bucks and I've already sank 50 hours into it. It's basically a low budget Elder Scrolls game, but with some mechanics that keep it interesting enough to be addictive.

---
Hostis humani generis.
Boredom's not a burden anyone should bear.
From: Deuce | Posted: December 24, 2016, 23:23:12 | Message Detail | Quote | #002
I've gotten so much stuff on sale on Steam in the last few months that it'll take me years to get through all of it. Right now I'm playing the first Stalker. It's a total bitch trying to play it with PC controls though.

---
Hostis humani generis.
From: Useless | Posted: December 25, 2016, 7:28:19 | Message Detail | Quote | #003
Sucks to be you, I guess.

Merry Bob-free Christmas.
---
Everyone out of the universe, quick!
From: Link Dude | Posted: December 27, 2016, 13:30:29 | Message Detail | Quote | #004
Idiots, you polute the forums with your stink. Bob-free indeed
---
LMAO i'm into guys - Ant P
From: Deuce | Posted: December 28, 2016, 18:28:05 | Message Detail | Quote | #005
I may have escaped it for Christmas but I unfortunately won't avoid it in July.

---
Hostis humani generis.
From: Useless | Posted: December 29, 2016, 4:57:45 | Message Detail | Quote | #006
Are you coming here or is she going there?
---
Everyone out of the universe, quick!
From: Deuce | Posted: January 1, 2017, 21:55:49 | Message Detail | Quote | #007
She's coming here because she wants to go to Savannah for some reason.

Meanwhile, I finished the first Stalker game and moved on to one of the Telltale games (first season of The Walking Dead). No idea how this got such crazy reviews. Supposedly people love the characters, but so far I haven't encountered any that I didn't want to kill the shit out of immediately.

---
Hostis humani generis.
From: BlaargGaakSnort | Posted: January 9, 2017, 0:12:48 | Message Detail | Quote | #008
I couldn't even get myself to finish the demo, so good luck...
---
In the end, it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures, the Tyrannosaurus Rex.
From: Deuce | Posted: January 20, 2017, 15:11:48 | Message Detail | Quote | #009
I fought my way through it but I'm not looking forward to playing through the other ones. At the moment I moved on to the original Fallout.

---
Hostis humani generis.
From: Squire636 | Posted: January 22, 2017, 9:58:14 | Message Detail | Quote | #010
Nice, I was a huge fan of Fallout 2. I actually never got into Fallout 1. I played 2 first, and then when I went back to play 1, the subtle differences made it less enjoyable for me, so I beat it once and that was it. I've probably done everything there is to do in Fallout 2 like, four or five times.
From: Deuce | Posted: February 5, 2017, 19:59:54 | Message Detail | Quote | #011
Yeah there's not exactly much to do in Fallout 1, so it didn't take long to burn through it. I have Fallout 2 on my agenda too, but not until I burn through some other stuff in my backlog.

---
Hostis humani generis.