Poll of the Day

This topic has been archived. No more messages may be posted in it.

I have shopped around for new car insurance though

From: Talic | Posted: October 9, 2015, 4:42:33 | Message Detail | Quote | #001
I have my car insurance through a smaller company and looked at Allstate. It would have been like 200 more for only 6 months coverage than what I paid for an entire year.

I also looked at Progressive. They offered me the same payment as what I currently have, so i kept my curent insurance. Plus they give me the creeps with those Flo commercials.

Also, I have no idea why I'm even sharing this.
The Hall of Thrax
IIRC, Africa gave us AIDS.
I would take it in the ass from Harrison Ford tbqh
From: BlaargGaakSnort | Posted: October 9, 2015, 12:21:22 | Message Detail | Quote | #002
I'd fuck Flo... Also, I have USAA for insurance and I don't see myself leaving them any time soon....
In the end, it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures, the Tyrannosaurus Rex.
From: Lethal | Posted: October 10, 2015, 17:59:37 | Message Detail | Quote | #003
I bet Flo is the kind of chick who legit likes anal.
Society had a crime problem. It hired cops to attack crime. Now society has a cop problem.
From: Link Dude | Posted: October 11, 2015, 0:57:00 | Message Detail | Quote | #004
Damn smaller companies, hold down big business with their good rates and likely superior customer service. That's like, so last century.
LMAO i'm into guys - Ant P
From: Deuce | Posted: October 13, 2015, 16:54:13 | Message Detail | Quote | #005
I put this poll up because customers constantly changing their insurance is one of the biggest problems for insurance companies, but every time I hear about it, I wonder where all of these people are. Can't say I've ever known anyone that jumps insurance carriers on a regular basis.

Hostis humani generis.
Boredom's not a burden anyone should bear.