Poll of the Day

This topic has been archived. No more messages may be posted in it.

I have shopped around for new car insurance though

From: Talic | Posted: October 9, 2015, 4:42:33 | Message Detail | Quote | #001
I have my car insurance through a smaller company and looked at Allstate. It would have been like 200 more for only 6 months coverage than what I paid for an entire year.

I also looked at Progressive. They offered me the same payment as what I currently have, so i kept my curent insurance. Plus they give me the creeps with those Flo commercials.

Also, I have no idea why I'm even sharing this.
---
The Hall of Thrax
IIRC, Africa gave us AIDS.
I would take it in the ass from Harrison Ford tbqh
From: BlaargGaakSnort | Posted: October 9, 2015, 12:21:22 | Message Detail | Quote | #002
I'd fuck Flo... Also, I have USAA for insurance and I don't see myself leaving them any time soon....
---
In the end, it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures, the Tyrannosaurus Rex.
From: Lethal | Posted: October 10, 2015, 17:59:37 | Message Detail | Quote | #003
I bet Flo is the kind of chick who legit likes anal.
---
Society had a crime problem. It hired cops to attack crime. Now society has a cop problem.
From: Link Dude | Posted: October 11, 2015, 0:57:00 | Message Detail | Quote | #004
Damn smaller companies, hold down big business with their good rates and likely superior customer service. That's like, so last century.
---
LMAO i'm into guys - Ant P
From: Deuce | Posted: October 13, 2015, 16:54:13 | Message Detail | Quote | #005
I put this poll up because customers constantly changing their insurance is one of the biggest problems for insurance companies, but every time I hear about it, I wonder where all of these people are. Can't say I've ever known anyone that jumps insurance carriers on a regular basis.

---
Hostis humani generis.
Boredom's not a burden anyone should bear.