Sports

This topic has been archived. No more messages may be posted in it.

Lord and Savior Tom Brady

From: Nick | Posted: September 12, 2015, 8:10:23 | Message Detail | Quote | #001
Pats gonna win the Superbowl again.
---
http://gensou.us
Former Brink Moderator
From: Ohnoesasaurus | Posted: September 12, 2015, 21:28:21 | Message Detail | Quote | #002
probably

unless whoever wins the NFC gets their shit together

or bill belichick explodes in a column of cumulative karmic flame

or something
---
This is my sig. There are many like it, but this one's mine.
From: BlaargGaakSnort | Posted: September 14, 2015, 10:14:32 | Message Detail | Quote | #003
Are you kidding me? Did you see the Steelers defense stopping shit even with all of their screw ups (and there were a LOT). Did you see Williams running? When Bell is back in, with the offensive line doing its job, the Steelers rushing game is going to be amazing. If anything, that was an embarrassing game for the Patriots, even with the win.
---
In the end, it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures, the Tyrannosaurus Rex.
From: Link Dude | Posted: September 14, 2015, 10:26:42 | Message Detail | Quote | #004
I personally can't wait to see how Romo's team manages to drag him down this year.
---
LMAO i'm into guys - Ant P
From: Talic | Posted: September 15, 2015, 4:53:40 | Message Detail | Quote | #005
Thank you Blaarg. With the Steelers missing 2 of their biggest playmakers it was a close game. Hell if DHB stayed in bounds the results could have been very different.

The Steelers are gonna be tough to beat when they have all their pieces on the field
---
The Hall of Thrax
IIRC, Africa gave us AIDS.
I would take it in the ass from Harrison Ford tbqh