Video Game Central

This topic has been archived. No more messages may be posted in it.

Watch Dogs

From: BlaargGaakSnort | Posted: May 23, 2015, 23:04:26 | Message Detail | Quote | #001
Why are we not playing online racing on the PS4 through Watch Dogs? I forgot about it and was playing a bit of it tonight... and it's fucking ridiculous... almost like a faster paced Mario Kart (instead of items you have the hacks).
---
In the end, it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures, the Tyrannosaurus Rex.
From: Deuce | Posted: May 25, 2015, 7:21:28 | Message Detail | Quote | #002
Are you better at it than you are at Mario Kart?

---
Hostis humani generis.
Boredom's not a burden anyone should bear.
From: BlaargGaakSnort | Posted: May 25, 2015, 10:35:55 | Message Detail | Quote | #003
Yes, only because dumb luck plays a part in it (semi decides to pull out in front of you). Of course, I have had a Wii U for several years now.... I could just buy Mario Kart/Smash Bros.

Also, we can take this to SNES Mario Kart if need be.
---
In the end, it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures, the Tyrannosaurus Rex.
From: Link Dude | Posted: May 25, 2015, 15:37:07 | Message Detail | Quote | #004
Someone buy me a system I can play you on Mario Kart with.
---
LMAO i'm into guys - Ant P
From: Deuce | Posted: June 2, 2015, 18:11:39 | Message Detail | Quote | #005
SNES Kart would just make you lose more.

---
Hostis humani generis.
Boredom's not a burden anyone should bear.
From: BlaargGaakSnort | Posted: June 3, 2015, 12:03:24 | Message Detail | Quote | #006
Honestly, I'd probably spin out on every turn or fail at sliding and go through the grass. I can't imagine racing on that rainbow road these days....
---