The Brink

This topic has been archived. No more messages may be posted in it.

Today is my birthday.

From: Darth Nightmaricus | Posted: April 13, 2015, 21:07:35 | Message Detail | Quote | #001
I am now 15.
---
Everything I say is run through Google Translate into Japanese, then back into English.
From: Lethal | Posted: April 14, 2015, 4:32:47 | Message Detail | Quote | #002
Sweet. I can has buttsecks now?
---
Society had a crime problem. It hired cops to attack crime. Now society has a cop problem.
From: Darth Nightmaricus | Posted: April 14, 2015, 4:50:55 | Message Detail | Quote | #003
Sure...
---
Everything I say is run through Google Translate into Japanese, then back into English.
From: Nick | Posted: April 14, 2015, 10:39:47 | Message Detail | Quote | #004
Wait, really? So you were born in 2000?

Fuck, I hate my life.
---
http://gensou.us
Former Brink Moderator
From: Darth Nightmaricus | Posted: April 14, 2015, 17:05:52 | Message Detail | Quote | #005
Yep.
---
From: Lobsterpunch | Posted: April 14, 2015, 17:37:31 | Message Detail | Quote | #006
This....explains a lot. Happy birthday in any case.

PS I'd be surprised if there was anybody younger than 21/22 on here besides you.
---
I am 10 ninjas.
From: Ozzmark | Posted: April 15, 2015, 2:56:19 | Message Detail | Quote | #007
Lobsterpunch Said:
This....explains a lot. Happy birthday in any case.

PS I'd be surprised if there was anybody younger than 21/22 on here besides you.
---
I am 10 ninjas.

Dude I'd be surprised if anyone is under 25.
---
Flowasauroarrrrrrr
"That sounds like foil talk to me... you must be in leauges with teh footballs!" - Deuce
From: Talic | Posted: April 16, 2015, 4:56:28 | Message Detail | Quote | #008
Happy belated birthday dude. You got some of the best years of your life coming up. Enjoy them!

I am curious though, Does it suck to be born on tax day?
---
The Hall of Thrax
IIRC, Africa gave us AIDS.
I would take it in the ass from Harrison Ford tbqh
From: Squire636 | Posted: April 17, 2015, 8:52:58 | Message Detail | Quote | #009
I just turned 25 today, actually, and I think I was the youngest person on Gensou. So yeah, as of today, I'd be surprised if anyone is under 25.
From: Lethal | Posted: April 17, 2015, 9:28:16 | Message Detail | Quote | #010
You got some of the best years of your life coming up. Enjoy them!

Well... everyone says that about the late teens/early twenties, but I'd beg to differ. For me, from 20 to 25 were hands down the worst years of my life. It's not a particularly positive message but, in my experience, "Things are going to get a lot worse before they get any better, if at all" seems like a more realistic forecast.
---
Society had a crime problem. It hired cops to attack crime. Now society has a cop problem.
From: Talic | Posted: April 17, 2015, 12:33:32 | Message Detail | Quote | #011
Lethal Said:
You got some of the best years of your life coming up. Enjoy them!

Well... everyone says that about the late teens/early twenties, but I'd beg to differ. For me, from 20 to 25 were hands down the worst years of my life. It's not a particularly positive message but, in my experience, "Things are going to get a lot worse before they get any better, if at all" seems like a more realistic forecast.
---

I will say that 17-19 was a lot of fun for me. Then 20-24 kinda sucked. Things are getting better now at 25+, so I do kind of agree with you
---
The Hall of Thrax
IIRC, Africa gave us AIDS.
I would take it in the ass from Harrison Ford tbqh
From: Lobsterpunch | Posted: April 17, 2015, 15:55:51 | Message Detail | Quote | #012
I had kind of the opposite. 20-24 were great. It wasn't long after turning 25 that shit hit the fan for me.
---
I am 10 ninjas.
From: Nick | Posted: April 17, 2015, 16:23:51 | Message Detail | Quote | #013
High school was the best. After that everything turns to complete shit.
---
http://gensou.us
Former Brink Moderator