Jokes

This topic has been archived. No more messages may be posted in it.

Welder's Mask

From: Lobsterpunch | Posted: October 15, 2014, 18:32:46 | Message Detail | Quote | #001
So, there's this 8-year-old boy walking down the sidewalk. He comes across a welder's mask so he says "cool" and puts it on. After this he continues walking along until a man in a car pulls up beside him and says "Hey, get in the car." So the kid does. So they are driving along, driving along and the man leans over to the kid and ask "Hey, do you know what sodomy is?" The kid replies "No, I don't." The man leans back and continues driving. A little bit later the man leans over again and asks" Hey....do you know what a fellatio is?" The kid again replies that he doesn't. They continue along until the man leans over once more and asks "Do you...do you know what a pedophile is?" So the kid lets out a big sigh, lifts up the welder's mask and says "Look mister, I'm not really a welder."
---
I am 10 ninjas.
From: Lethal | Posted: October 16, 2014, 10:06:53 | Message Detail | Quote | #002
I don't get it. I even looked up "welder" and "welder's mask" on UD to see if I could get any leads. "Welder's mask" is mildly humorous, but not really relevant to this joke. Explain plz.
---
Society had a crime problem. It hired cops to attack crime. Now society has a cop problem.
From: Lobsterpunch | Posted: October 16, 2014, 11:45:32 | Message Detail | Quote | #003
The kid thinks the man is asking him questions because he thinks he is a welder. The kid assumes that sodomy, fellatio etc are associated with the world of welding and doesn't know that the man is actually a pedophile.
---
I am 10 ninjas.
From: Lethal | Posted: October 17, 2014, 11:06:12 | Message Detail | Quote | #004
Oh.

That was anticlimactic.

Unlike me with little kids.
---
Society had a crime problem. It hired cops to attack crime. Now society has a cop problem.
From: Lobsterpunch | Posted: October 21, 2014, 14:43:25 | Message Detail | Quote | #005
I still remember the joke you told me and O'Shea in Tech Ed.

What's the best part about having sex with a baby?

Hearing its pelvis snap.
---
I am 10 ninjas.
From: Lethal | Posted: October 22, 2014, 6:10:51 | Message Detail | Quote | #006
Omg, fuckin epic... What's he up to these days anyhow? I imagine he made out pretty good in life, he was a really sharp guy.
---
From: Lobsterpunch | Posted: October 22, 2014, 15:23:51 | Message Detail | Quote | #007
He was doing a second undergrad in theatre at SFU after finishing his first in film studies. My last trip home he and his family were in New Zealand though so I haven't gotten to talk to him in a couple years.
---
I am 10 ninjas.