Video Game Central

This topic has been archived. No more messages may be posted in it.

Co-op

From: Squire636 | Posted: February 10, 2013, 19:10:03 | Message Detail | Quote | #001
Army of Two was one of my favorite games. The sequel is unbelievably bad, but the original is great.
From: Deuce | Posted: February 10, 2013, 21:50:20 | Message Detail | Quote | #002
What made me think about it is how much lower the review scores are getting for Dead Space 3 than the first two games, and what I've been hearing is that a lot of the crappy co-op elements they squeezed in are what's killing it. Kinda like Resident Evil 5.

---
Hostis humani generis.
Boredom's not a burden anyone should bear.
From: BlaargGaakSnort | Posted: February 10, 2013, 23:18:57 | Message Detail | Quote | #003
i liked RE 5 and 6 a lot. I truly think the issue most people have with it is the evolution of the genre. I like it, but no point even getting started on that topic.
---
In the end, it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures, the Tyrannosaurus Rex.
From: Deuce | Posted: February 11, 2013, 19:51:13 | Message Detail | Quote | #004
I didn't mind 5 at all when playing it with someone, but playing it while letting the computer control the second player was god awful because of how stupid the AI was.

---
Hostis humani generis.
From: BlaargGaakSnort | Posted: February 13, 2013, 6:14:06 | Message Detail | Quote | #005
I liked how they made it so your partner can not die in 6, but they really do not help me when I need it on harder difficulties (see second Leprosatitmonster fight ).
---
In the end, it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures, the Tyrannosaurus Rex.
From: Deuce | Posted: February 13, 2013, 17:00:52 | Message Detail | Quote | #006
BlaargGaakSnort Said:
I liked how they made it so your partner can not die in 6, but they really do not help me when I need it on harder difficulties (see second Leprosatitmonster fight ).
---

Your mom is in Resident Evil 6?

---
Hostis humani generis.
From: BlaargGaakSnort | Posted: February 13, 2013, 21:57:11 | Message Detail | Quote | #007
I take it you did not read the official strategy guide? It references her by name.
---