Video Game Central

This topic has been archived. No more messages may be posted in it.

Diablo 3 is not what I expected

From: Talic | Posted: May 15, 2012, 13:16:22 | Message Detail | Quote | #001
Having to connect to Blizzard's servers in order to create a new character / play at all is definitely not ideal.

So far I've been waiting in a queue for around 15 minutes because the servers are full. I didn't even get to play yet and I already am starting to hate this game.
---
The Hall of Thrax
IIRC, Africa gave us AIDS.
I would take it in the ass from Harrison Ford tbqh
From: Squire636 | Posted: May 16, 2012, 9:24:29 | Message Detail | Quote | #002
Yesterday was awful for D3. It's actually a lot of fun once you get playing though, today has been fine for me.
From: Nick | Posted: May 16, 2012, 10:04:09 | Message Detail | Quote | #003
Single player games that require internet?

Bullshit. I live in the worst possible area for internet. During the winter months because of storms our power's almost always out, which means no internet. I can charge my laptop with our giant generator, but I can't play my single player games? Thats fucked.
---
http://gensou.us
From: Squire636 | Posted: May 16, 2012, 19:01:33 | Message Detail | Quote | #004
Yeah, it's shitty. The game rocks though.
From: Talic | Posted: May 17, 2012, 18:00:55 | Message Detail | Quote | #005
I'm not sure what to think yet. I managed to finish Act 1 and it is nothing like Diablo 2. I'm playing as a demon hunter and I guess it's enjoyable. Just seems way too "dumbed down".

And yeah Nick. That's exactly what I thought.
---
The Hall of Thrax
IIRC, Africa gave us AIDS.
I would take it in the ass from Harrison Ford tbqh
From: BlaargGaakSnort | Posted: May 27, 2012, 3:29:51 | Message Detail | Quote | #006
I'm loving it with my Wizard... it's different, but D2 was way different than D1....
---
In the end, it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures, the Tyrannosaurus Rex.