Announcements

This topic has been archived. No more messages may be posted in it.

Host got bought by another hosting company.

From: Deuce | Posted: May 23, 2008, 22:34:34 | Message Detail | Quote | #001
So the sites were migrated to different servers this morning, which is what all those errors were from. Let me know if you see any more of them.

---
Hostis humani generis.
Boredom's not a burden anyone should bear.
From: Lavalord | Posted: May 24, 2008, 0:17:17 | Message Detail | Quote | #002
There were errors? >_>

I just noticed a slight increase in the slowness.
---
Shunsui seems really popular for an underused Bleach character by the US fanbase. Do the Japanese just hate him?- Gear Testament
The US fanbase can empathize with a character who dominates and imprisons a Mexican who "invades" his area.-Z Kitoma
From: Blitz | Posted: May 24, 2008, 5:42:30 | Message Detail | Quote | #003
^ This.
---
:banana:
"Seifer01: if i don't have anything good, i might as well ruin something for someone else"
http://gensou.us/boards/index
From: Broly | Posted: May 24, 2008, 6:28:25 | Message Detail | Quote | #004
The site was slow but only at the /boards page.
From: Kyle | Posted: May 24, 2008, 17:40:41 | Message Detail | Quote | #005
THE SELLOUT.US
---
survey says boom ya dumb bitch
From: SomeRandomGuy | Posted: May 25, 2008, 1:18:06 | Message Detail | Quote | #006
BRETT HULL!?
From: Crazymaori | Posted: June 12, 2008, 18:54:50 | Message Detail | Quote | #007
>_>
---
http://z11.invisionfree.com/Wonderwall/index.php?
"I tried to change my GameFAQs password to wang. It said it isn't long enough. >_< What an ego booster."
From: Ozzmark | Posted: June 12, 2008, 19:22:51 | Message Detail | Quote | #008
WHY IN HELL CRAZY, WHY DID YOU DO THIS.
---
:grouphug:The world, suffused in sound.:grouphug:
Ozz what? Ozzi? OZZILICIOUS!
"That sounds like foil talk to me... you must be in leauges with teh footballs!" - Deuce
From: Crazymaori | Posted: June 14, 2008, 0:16:05 | Message Detail | Quote | #009
<_<?
---
http://z11.invisionfree.com/Wonderwall/index.php?
"I tried to change my GameFAQs password to wang. It said it isn't long enough. >_< What an ego booster."
From: cladenstine123 | Posted: August 17, 2008, 20:05:02 | Message Detail | Quote | #010
crzy is just a suck up
---
Cladenstine
From: Ozzmark | Posted: August 17, 2008, 21:21:17 | Message Detail | Quote | #011
Wha???
---
The world, suffused in sound.
I WANT TO DO MULTIPLE CHILDREN SIMULTANEOUSLY.
"That sounds like foil talk to me... you must be in leauges with teh footballs!" - Deuce
From: thraxina | Posted: August 18, 2008, 8:28:33 | Message Detail | Quote | #012
BastardPenguin Said:
THE SELLOUT.US
---
survey says boom ya dumb bitch

---
i am not a troll - BastardPenguin
From: AceC | Posted: August 22, 2008, 11:53:39 | Message Detail | Quote | #013
Aha!

So that explains it. Probably indeed a mismatched PHP or MySQL version or something of the like.

Haven't noticed anything since you removed the block of code generating the ones at the top of the page.

---
"Man... that guy is dumber than you are." "You mean he's dumber than you are." "Wow, Tucker, that was a great comeback."
From: Kyle | Posted: August 22, 2008, 11:54:46 | Message Detail | Quote | #014
All this happened in May dude. <_<
---
kyle changed his sig
From: Ozzmark | Posted: August 22, 2008, 12:05:20 | Message Detail | Quote | #015
God learn to read post dates. FAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILURE
---
From: Kyle | Posted: August 22, 2008, 12:09:03 | Message Detail | Quote | #016
Ozz is the most important poster on this site. Imagine how much we would all fight each other if we all couldnt just expend all our hatred on Ozz.

You should make Ozz a mod on GameFaqs. I bet anything you'd all start getting along.
---
kyle changed his sig
From: Ozzmark | Posted: August 22, 2008, 13:29:17 | Message Detail | Quote | #017
I am just that kind of guy. I BRING THE FAMILY CLOSER TOGETHER. And if I wasn't around...posts per day would be like 80% less then they are.
---
From: AceC | Posted: August 22, 2008, 14:38:37 | Message Detail | Quote | #018
LOL, wow that's bad.

Yeah I fail. You're right this time.
---
"Man... that guy is dumber than you are." "You mean he's dumber than you are." "Wow, Tucker, that was a great comeback."
From: Lavalord | Posted: August 22, 2008, 16:18:32 | Message Detail | Quote | #019
Insults aside, if you're using the same theme for the site that I am you won't see post dates. Never understood why.
---
Shunsui seems really popular for an underused Bleach character by the US fanbase. Do the Japanese just hate him?- Gear Testament
The US fanbase can empathize with a character who dominates and imprisons a Mexican who "invades" his area.-Z Kitoma
From: Deuce | Posted: August 22, 2008, 18:16:27 | Message Detail | Quote | #020
You have to set a format for them in your profile before they'll show up. For example, go to Change Display and put this in the date format box:

F j, Y, g:i a

---
Hostis humani generis.
Boredom's not a burden anyone should bear.
From: Lavalord | Posted: August 22, 2008, 20:31:09 | Message Detail | Quote | #021
That's quite interesting, thanks for that Deuce.
---