Announcements

This topic has been archived. No more messages may be posted in it.

Minor change to the purge.

From: Deuce | Posted: May 11, 2008, 22:05:07 | Message Detail | Quote | #001
Typically, the purge is done every night no earlier than 12AM (GMT -6). Starting later this week, I'll potentially be running it as early as 10PM (GMT -6) each night. If you care about your karma, you should adjust your posting habits so that you post somewhere prior to that.

...yeah, that's it. Big change, I know. >_>

---
Hostis humani generis.
Boredom's not a burden anyone should bear.
From: Lavalord | Posted: May 12, 2008, 2:01:39 | Message Detail | Quote | #002
Intriguing that I might actually post before going to sleep normally, as opposed to the random ass timing it apparently had before <_<
---
Shunsui seems really popular for an underused Bleach character by the US fanbase. Do the Japanese just hate him?- Gear Testament
The US fanbase can empathize with a character who dominates and imprisons a Mexican who "invades" his area.-Z Kitoma
From: Broly | Posted: May 12, 2008, 14:36:24 | Message Detail | Quote | #003
I try to post.
From: chobe | Posted: May 12, 2008, 22:42:49 | Message Detail | Quote | #004
I try to post a bit every day now, since teh revelations. I think I should get backdated karma <__<

---
"Neil, the bathroom's free! Unlike the country, under the Thatcherite junta."
From: Crazymaori | Posted: May 12, 2008, 23:46:40 | Message Detail | Quote | #005
eh. it shouldn't really affect me
---
http://z11.invisionfree.com/Wonderwall/index.php?
"I tried to change my GameFAQs password to wang. It said it isn't long enough. >_< What an ego booster."
From: Triforce Wisdom | Posted: May 13, 2008, 12:51:46 | Message Detail | Quote | #006
You're making us post for Karma now? Outrageous!
---
"Hi, I am BTB. I went to the store today, and used a coupon to buy some paper towels. I had a coupon for detergent too, but I didn't realize it expired until I went to check out." ~ ABe