Announcements

Host is closing.

From: Deuce | Posted: October 30, 2019, 20:02:36 | Message Detail | Quote | #001
If you noticed the downtime earlier, it's because the host is no longer going to be offering domain or hosting service, so I have to find a new one. Not sure how long it'll take to get things set back up after migrating. Worst case scenario, look for something on brinkofinsanity.net since I still have that one.

---
Hostis humani generis.
Boredom's not a burden anyone should bear.
From: Deuce | Posted: November 10, 2019, 17:07:19 | Message Detail | Quote | #002
There, finally got everything set back up on the original host. Lost a few messages between when the last backup was taken and now, but everything else should be good.

---
Hostis humani generis.
From: Deuce | Posted: November 10, 2019, 17:26:18 | Message Detail | Quote | #003
Oh, and yes I'm aware of the lack of an SSL certificate and I'll take care of it shortly. It was included in the other host for free, but not this one.

---
Hostis humani generis.
From: Talic | Posted: November 12, 2019, 6:56:41 | Message Detail | Quote | #004
I missed the announcement and tried to log in during the downtime and was legitimately concerned that the boards were closed for good.

Thanks for keeping this random place up and running. Apparently I'd be upset if it was gone
---
The Hall of Thrax
IIRC, Africa gave us AIDS.
I would take it in the ass from Harrison Ford tbqh
From: Lethal | Posted: November 14, 2019, 18:02:06 | Message Detail | Quote | #005
Yeah same. I can't really articulate why that would upset me since I'm barely active anymore, but it would.
---
Society had a crime problem. It hired cops to attack crime. Now society has a cop problem.
From: Nick | Posted: November 28, 2019, 5:05:27 | Message Detail | Quote | #006
Yeah I was oddly upset when I tried to login as well.
---
http://gensou.us
Former Brink Moderator
From: Link Dude | Posted: December 9, 2019, 19:01:21 | Message Detail | Quote | #007
I completely missed the announcement and the downtime, but I too would miss the place.
---
LMAO i'm into guys - Ant P