Announcements

Still not gone yet.

From: Deuce | Posted: March 2, 2019, 13:10:44 | Message Detail | Quote | #001
You might've noticed that the boards were throwing errors for the last few days, and in the unlikely event that you tried to post anything, you would've noticed that posting didn't work. It was caused by an upgrade the host made that caused a lot of the queries generated by the source code to fail. I've fixed the core functionality of the boards so you can at least post messages and topics again, but a lot of stuff is still broken. I'll fix some of them as I run into them, but I'll probably miss some of the lesser-used pages/features unless someone points the errors out to me. Also not all of the issues actually cause errors to show up on your screen, so if you're trying to do something and it looks like nothing's happening, report that too.

For example I can tell that Link Dude attempted to post a new topic a few times and probably thought it wasn't working, but in reality it was creating the topic without any messages, causing it to drop to the bottom of the topic list since it didn't have a last post timestamp to sort by.

---
Hostis humani generis.
Boredom's not a burden anyone should bear.
From: Link Dude | Posted: March 4, 2019, 19:53:12 | Message Detail | Quote | #002
So you're saying it wasn't working.
---
LMAO i'm into guys - Ant P
From: Deuce | Posted: March 5, 2019, 19:35:21 | Message Detail | Quote | #003
Not working correctly, anyway.

---
Hostis humani generis.
Boredom's not a burden anyone should bear.