Announcements

Still not gone yet.

From: Deuce | Posted: March 2, 2019, 13:10:44 | Message Detail | Quote | #001
You might've noticed that the boards were throwing errors for the last few days, and in the unlikely event that you tried to post anything, you would've noticed that posting didn't work. It was caused by an upgrade the host made that caused a lot of the queries generated by the source code to fail. I've fixed the core functionality of the boards so you can at least post messages and topics again, but a lot of stuff is still broken. I'll fix some of them as I run into them, but I'll probably miss some of the lesser-used pages/features unless someone points the errors out to me. Also not all of the issues actually cause errors to show up on your screen, so if you're trying to do something and it looks like nothing's happening, report that too.

For example I can tell that Link Dude attempted to post a new topic a few times and probably thought it wasn't working, but in reality it was creating the topic without any messages, causing it to drop to the bottom of the topic list since it didn't have a last post timestamp to sort by.

---
Hostis humani generis.
Boredom's not a burden anyone should bear.
From: Link Dude | Posted: March 4, 2019, 19:53:12 | Message Detail | Quote | #002
So you're saying it wasn't working.
---
LMAO i'm into guys - Ant P
From: Deuce | Posted: March 5, 2019, 19:35:21 | Message Detail | Quote | #003
Not working correctly, anyway.

---
Hostis humani generis.
[E] From: SomeRandomGuy | Posted: April 8, 2019, 19:18:46 | Message Detail | Quote | #004
It's impressive that you're still keeping this up.

Also, some of those pending reviews seem interesting. Timberland Boots! Great deal.
From: Deuce | Posted: April 14, 2019, 19:57:16 | Message Detail | Quote | #005
Yeah we used to get thousands of those a week, but it's slowed way down. I considered blocking them and the junk accounts that constantly get created, but sometimes it's just fun to look at them.

---
Hostis humani generis.
From: JensDuck | Posted: June 2, 2019, 20:47:04 | Message Detail | Quote | #006
Would you be able to help others with this source?
---
QuackerNET . . . Ask or don't/
From: Deuce | Posted: June 16, 2019, 10:50:45 | Message Detail | Quote | #007
If it's the same type of problem the Brink had, it's just that everything needs to be updated to use mysqli, and then a bunch of queries need to be fixed to match modern standards (specifically, the group by clauses are no longer valid along with some other syntax issues).

---
Hostis humani generis.
[E] From: JensDuck | Posted: June 29, 2019, 11:06:47 | Message Detail | Quote | #008
I see a lot of deprecated. Meh, I guess I will just leave it alone, I was looking at adding somewhat of discord into the mix, trying to keep it popping or at least notify users, in the same way when @Deuce would be called into this topic.
---
QuackerNET . . . Ask or don't/
From: Talic | Posted: July 17, 2019, 11:54:25 | Message Detail | Quote | #009
I see I missed something interesting
---
The Hall of Thrax
IIRC, Africa gave us AIDS.
I would take it in the ass from Harrison Ford tbqh