Poll of the Day

This topic has been archived. No more messages may be posted in it.

Skyrim, AssCreed and Halo: CE

From: Lobsterpunch | Posted: December 21, 2011, 6:15:42 | Message Detail | Quote | #061
Back to the topic...

Have any of you guys done the Thieves Guild questline? I've played about 30 hours and am level 28 and it has been the most epic thing I've done in the whole game so far. Daedra quests are pretty awesome too!
---
I am 10 ninjas.
From: Deuce | Posted: December 21, 2011, 16:59:39 | Message Detail | Quote | #062
Yeah I use Honeyside as my house, so I usually start off with the Thieves Guild stuff.

---
Hostis humani generis.
Boredom's not a burden anyone should bear.
From: Squire636 | Posted: December 22, 2011, 8:12:31 | Message Detail | Quote | #063
Yeah theives guild was pretty sweet, but I have to say the college of winterhold was the most epic questline...followed closely by the bards college.
From: BlaargGaakSnort | Posted: December 22, 2011, 10:56:34 | Message Detail | Quote | #064
I've only done the college of winterhold and main quest so far.... heard the dark brotherhood is the best, but also heard it isn't as good as Oblivion's dark brotherhood
---
In the end, it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures, the Tyrannosaurus Rex.
From: Deuce | Posted: December 22, 2011, 15:57:04 | Message Detail | Quote | #065
I didn't even know the bard's college had a questline. Every bard I see makes me want to kill them all, so I skipped it entirely when I went through Solitude. Maybe I'll go back and wipe them all out. >_>

---
Hostis humani generis.
Boredom's not a burden anyone should bear.
Jump to Page: 1 | 2 | 3