TV and Movies

This topic has been archived. No more messages may be posted in it.

ITT, you suggest new shows for me to watch.

From: Deuce | Posted: May 6, 2014, 16:34:09 | Message Detail | Quote | #031
Yeah, I'm still really disappointed that Deadwood ended when it did. Loved that show.

Also I can't believe I left this off of my original list, but Shameless is another great show.

---
Hostis humani generis.
Boredom's not a burden anyone should bear.
From: Ozzmark | Posted: May 29, 2014, 17:04:55 | Message Detail | Quote | #032
Check out the original version if you have the chance, it is just as good as the US one. I'll throw in Six Feet Under as well, pretty incredible show. Eastbound and Down is pretty damn funny. Definitely Danny McBride's best role in television and film.
---
Flowasauroarrrrrrr
"That sounds like foil talk to me... you must be in leauges with teh footballs!" - Deuce
From: Deuce | Posted: May 29, 2014, 17:32:42 | Message Detail | Quote | #033
Good, East Bound and Down is on my list of things to pick up.

I also just watched the first season of The Americans, and it was pretty good.

---
Hostis humani generis.
From: FOC | Posted: May 30, 2014, 12:02:42 | Message Detail | Quote | #034
You should watch Happy Valley if you can. Pure quality British Drama.
From: Darth Nightmaricus | Posted: June 8, 2014, 8:44:54 | Message Detail | Quote | #035
Doctor Who/Torchwood/The Sarah Jane Adventures (same universe)
Robot Chicken
Aqua Teen Hunger Force
---
"Just follow the scent of my local politicians. They're full of shit." -Sailor Venus, a LUE2ser
My personal boards: http://gamefaqs4.freeforums.net
From: Deuce | Posted: August 22, 2014, 18:47:01 | Message Detail | Quote | #036
Watched season 1 of Veep recently and it's okay, but not as good as it could be. Watching Vikings right now and it's good so far. I also picked up season 1 of Arrow to see if it's any good.

---
Hostis humani generis.
From: Deuce | Posted: August 27, 2014, 18:41:42 | Message Detail | Quote | #037
Five episodes into Arrow and it sucks pretty hard so far. Definitely wouldn't recommend it.

---
Hostis humani generis.
From: Deuce | Posted: August 28, 2014, 18:25:14 | Message Detail | Quote | #038
Yeah, more episodes in and it's still terrible. Like Once Upon A Time terrible, Revolution terrible, et cetera.

---
Hostis humani generis.
From: Deuce | Posted: September 30, 2014, 20:43:41 | Message Detail | Quote | #039
Speaking of Revolution, I'm watching the second season right now and yeah, no surprise that it was cancelled after this season. It never should've gotten a second season in the first place as far as I'm concerned. Some of the worst writing and acting ever.

---
Hostis humani generis.
From: Darth Nightmaricus | Posted: October 1, 2014, 6:43:56 | Message Detail | Quote | #040
The Simpsons is another good one.
---
"Just follow the scent of my local politicians. They're full of shit." -Sailor Venus, a LUE2ser
From: Link Dude | Posted: October 5, 2014, 22:29:25 | Message Detail | Quote | #041
dat agents of shield spin-off doe
---
LMAO i'm into guys - Ant P
From: Darth Nightmaricus | Posted: October 18, 2014, 8:14:18 | Message Detail | Quote | #042
Link Dude Said:
dat agents of shield spin-off doe
---

What spinoff?
---
My guide to GameFAQs: http://gamefaqsguide.angelfire.com
From: Link Dude | Posted: October 18, 2014, 11:12:31 | Message Detail | Quote | #043
I lied, it'll be a Captain America spin-off with Agent Peggy, who'll make an appearance in AoS
---
From: Lobsterpunch | Posted: October 21, 2014, 14:40:39 | Message Detail | Quote | #044
Utopia. Not the FOX reality show but the very interesting drama(?) from the UK.
---
I am 10 ninjas.
Jump to Page: 1 | 2