Poll of the Day

This topic has been archived. No more messages may be posted in it.

Skyrim, AssCreed and Halo: CE

From: Deuce | Posted: November 21, 2011, 20:48:08 | Message Detail | Quote | #031
I've had this for two weeks and just now bothered to continue the storyline far enough to actually fight a dragon.

---
Hostis humani generis.
Boredom's not a burden anyone should bear.
From: thraxina | Posted: November 22, 2011, 7:08:37 | Message Detail | Quote | #032
now you have to finish the main quest or once you level up a bit you have to fight a dragon EVERY FUCKING TIME I HAVE TO WALK TO A GOD DAMN UNDISCOVERED LOCATION
---
http://thraxatron.blogspot.com/
From: Squire636 | Posted: November 22, 2011, 12:34:39 | Message Detail | Quote | #033
Yeah I've killed like 30 dragons...maybe I should do more of the main quest.
From: Deuce | Posted: November 22, 2011, 20:30:10 | Message Detail | Quote | #034
I wouldn't mind fighting them all the time if they'd stay on the ground instead of landing in places where I can't reach them all the time. I hate playing long range characters.

---
Hostis humani generis.
From: Link Dude | Posted: November 22, 2011, 21:24:56 | Message Detail | Quote | #035
I hate playing long range characters.

This so much.
---
LMAO i'm into guys - Ant P
From: Deuce | Posted: November 23, 2011, 21:36:51 | Message Detail | Quote | #036
Today I shot that stupid bard in Riverwood right in the face with an arrow for the hell of it but I was hidden at the time and the dude in the audience just stood there and clapped like usual when a song ends.

---
Hostis humani generis.
From: Ohnoesasaurus | Posted: November 23, 2011, 22:31:53 | Message Detail | Quote | #037
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62WxpW_aZXo
---
This is my sig. There are many like it, but this one's mine.
From: Link Dude | Posted: November 23, 2011, 23:57:41 | Message Detail | Quote | #038
Deuce Said:
Today I shot that stupid bard in Riverwood right in the face with an arrow for the hell of it but I was hidden at the time and the dude in the audience just stood there and clapped like usual when a song ends.

---
Hostis humani generis.

You said for the hell of it but I'm sensing a lot of rage towards the bard.
---
From: Deuce | Posted: November 24, 2011, 18:39:36 | Message Detail | Quote | #039
Yeah he was singing a pro-Empire song. Seemed kinda like he was asking to get shot in the face seeing as he's in Riverwood.

---
Hostis humani generis.
From: Deuce | Posted: November 25, 2011, 21:00:57 | Message Detail | Quote | #040
Finally got my character stuck on something today that I had to reload to get off of. Happens all the time to me in Fallout 3 and New Vegas, but got all the way to level 29 before the first time it happened in Skyrim. Not bad for their new engine.

---
Hostis humani generis.
From: Link Dude | Posted: November 26, 2011, 0:12:43 | Message Detail | Quote | #041
Deuce Said:
Finally got my character stuck on something today that I had to reload to get off of. Happens all the time to me in Fallout 3 and New Vegas, but got all the way to level 29 before the first time it happened in Skyrim. Not bad for their new engine.

---
Hostis humani generis.

Hate it when that happens. I once got stuck on air in Fallout 3, doesn't feel good bro.
---
From: Squire636 | Posted: November 26, 2011, 13:46:08 | Message Detail | Quote | #042
I really don't understand why these game engines are so glitchy.

Also, I'm at like 95 hours in this game, and it's still baller. Level 48 or something. I just beat the main quest line. Now I'm gonna do the Dark Brotherhood, which was my favorite guild in Oblivion.
From: Deuce | Posted: December 1, 2011, 21:07:22 | Message Detail | Quote | #043
Had another random freeze today that knocked my 360 out. Seen an awful lot of people crying about the patch that came out this week too. Broke a bunch of the fortify effects or something.

---
Hostis humani generis.
From: BlaargGaakSnort | Posted: December 2, 2011, 5:33:52 | Message Detail | Quote | #044
Serves you right, should be playing it for the PS3 anyways...
---
In the end, it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures, the Tyrannosaurus Rex.
From: Link Dude | Posted: December 2, 2011, 20:30:18 | Message Detail | Quote | #045
BlaargGaakSnort Said:
Serves you right, should be playing it for the PS3 anyways...
---
In the end, it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures, the Tyrannosaurus Rex.

Pretty sure it's spelled PC bro.
---
From: Deuce | Posted: December 3, 2011, 7:26:54 | Message Detail | Quote | #046
I actually did finally manage to get a PC copy now. So much better.

---
Hostis humani generis.
From: BlaargGaakSnort | Posted: December 3, 2011, 7:35:21 | Message Detail | Quote | #047
PC is the best way.... no question.
---
From: Deuce | Posted: December 6, 2011, 19:54:11 | Message Detail | Quote | #048
You know, as funny as blasting people with Unrelenting Force and watching them fly all over the place is, it's a hundred times funnier when a random Draugr uses it on you, and you go flying all over the place.

---
Hostis humani generis.
From: thraxina | Posted: December 7, 2011, 5:15:57 | Message Detail | Quote | #049
YEAH UNTIL YOU GET TO THE LEVEL WHERE IT'S THE ONLY FUCKING ATTACK THEY USE

BLARHAFAL;EHFOIVGUDSJDFIEWPJFOPISJ
---
From: Squire636 | Posted: December 7, 2011, 8:40:40 | Message Detail | Quote | #050
Yeah it's taken me 10 minutes to kill a relatively weak enemy, just because I couldn't get to him before being thrown across the room again.
From: Deuce | Posted: December 7, 2011, 15:52:54 | Message Detail | Quote | #051
Enemies rarely get the chance to attack me at all, what with the 100 sneak and all. Especially Draugrs since I can usually hit them before they even come out of their walls.

---
Hostis humani generis.
From: Link Dude | Posted: December 7, 2011, 17:47:28 | Message Detail | Quote | #052
Damn, Deuce once again proves his superiority to you guys in gaming.
---
From: BlaargGaakSnort | Posted: December 11, 2011, 17:34:14 | Message Detail | Quote | #053
Finally allowed to open up Skyrim tonight and started playing on the Playstation... now to not get any sleep at all...
---
From: Deuce | Posted: December 11, 2011, 20:49:04 | Message Detail | Quote | #054
I don't have any problem with it costing me sleep since it usually puts me to sleep if I try playing it at night. It's certainly cost me tons of time during the day though.

---
Hostis humani generis.
From: BlaargGaakSnort | Posted: December 12, 2011, 5:44:03 | Message Detail | Quote | #055
The whole having a son thing tends to keep me from getting too much tinme in during the day...
---
From: BlaargGaakSnort | Posted: December 12, 2011, 10:49:57 | Message Detail | Quote | #056
Walked into Drelas' cottage and tried to talk to him... ended badly for me
---
From: thraxina | Posted: December 12, 2011, 11:17:28 | Message Detail | Quote | #057
I FORGOT BLAARG HAD A KID

hey blaarg how's the whale and kid
---
From: BlaargGaakSnort | Posted: December 12, 2011, 12:10:00 | Message Detail | Quote | #058
I'm divorced from my first wife...
---
From: Ohnoesasaurus | Posted: December 12, 2011, 12:34:33 | Message Detail | Quote | #059
BlaargGaakSnort Said:
I'm divorced from my first wife...
---

blaarg is living the dream
---
This is my sig. There are many like it, but this one's mine.
From: BlaargGaakSnort | Posted: December 12, 2011, 13:47:52 | Message Detail | Quote | #060
I have to admit, I hadn't seen her for about 3 years when they finally served her..... they said she was 350 pounds.....
---
Jump to Page: 1 | 2 | 3